It's a rainy Sunday and I've just finished editing and uploading the photo's from Epworth, yesterday was lovely and the event was very well run and organised, well done to Epworth Equestrian ltd!
I didn't take many photo's, I usually take hundreds more, but I am happy with the ones I did get, particularly the behind the scenes ones, as that is my focus this season.
It was a successful 'trial run' for Oasby next weekend, and I've had some good feedback so far from riders that I photographed.
I discovered a flaw in the 'behind the scenes' photo's though, it's difficult to match the photograph to the rider! Usually when I photograph rider's in competition I can easily match their number to the name on the entries lists, whereas when the horse is tied up to the lorry being tacked up etc there isn't a number to match up with a rider!
However at Oasby I do have bookings, which means I'll know who I'm photographing, and not just snapping any horse I see and not knowing who it is, so I'm hoping Oasby I'll be more organised and be able to easily match the photo to the horse/rider.
One thing that always bothers me is when I photograph someone and I don't know who it is, therefore I can't send them the photo; I love to personally send my photo's to riders.
So I still have a few things to figure out before next weekend, but I am very excited about it!